A Message From Our Team: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Dear Treasured Patients and Families,
As per industry recommendations, and after careful thought and consideration, our office will be unable to see regularly scheduled patients at this time.
Currently, we are unable to provide a reopen date. Please note that we have limited administrative staff available via telephone.
As always, a doctor will be on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Wishing you and your families good health and safety,
Your friends at Dr. Camps Pediatric Center
How To Stay Safe and Healthy:
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds or sing “Happy Birthday” twice.
- Use hand sanitizer in between hand washes.
- Avoid touching your face especially around your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Refrain from using public transport and/or going to public places and spaces unless absolutely necessary.
- Clean and disinfect commonly used surfaces.
Fun Things To Do at Home
- Read a book with your child
- Encourage your child to practice their times tables or an instrument
- Teach your child how to meditate
- Play a game: hide and seek, board games, etc.
- Build a fort!
- Teach them a new recipe, make pizza at home, etc.
- Make an indoor obstacle course
- Make a time capsule
- Play 20 questions
- Write letters to family and friends
- Set up a scavenger hunt in the backyard or in the house
- Make paper airplanes or learn origami online
- Make slime, ice cream in a bag, a piñata, friendship bracelets, rock candy, bubbles, and/or paper fidget spinners.
- Do a puzzle!
- Plan a family garden
- Go “camping” in the living room or backyard.